Forever Dead 0.3

Forever Dead Logo
Forever Dead is a retro styled top down zombie shooter created in game maker7 . It features amazing soundtrack from Mctoast and coding/graphics/story (there is no story) by Andreas Lidell (ZaeGame) and a special thanks to Spiderhund for helping me out when I'm stuck!

This is my first (good) game and I know it isn't even done yet. But I don't have much time on my hands to check for glitches and to program it and do level design, and I know some people are can't wait to lay this game. So I want YOU to download this game, play it and tell me what's good/what's bad/glitches. And if you hate it tell me why!

More levels are coming but in version 0.3 there are 3 levels (hence the 0.3).

(this is not the official logo this is a parody of the left 4 dead logo)

If you would like to report something bad/glitch visit this page.

If you want to know when there's a new update on the game either subscribe to me on YouTube or leave a comment below telling me your E-mail.

LAG?
This game might lag on some computers if it does then i recommend you to close all programs running in the background. If that still doesn't work then i suggest you to download Game Booster.
WINDOWED MODE?
Yes I know some people want to play in windowed mode you can do this by simply pressing F4.
CONTROLS?
Click F1 (in game) to see controls

Thank you so much for trying my game!

Download Forever Dead 0.3 (18.5mb)

More Forever Dead stuff:
Zombie Art, New player sprite, {Old} Trailer,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO MAKE GAMES TOO CAN U TELL ME WAT SOFTWARE U USED TO MAKE THIS GAME?!

ZaeGame said...

I used Game Maker.
You can find it at
yoyogames.com

Anonymous said...

Nice job (PhBR from ModDB)

Post a Comment